Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I love about you, San Jose

Dear San Jose,


Some of your streets are filthy and dangerous. At first I was scared of you...terrified actually. It took nearly two months and some courage to get to know the real you, but now that I have, I feel like I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level.

Love,
Gringa

San Jose is actually awesome, there are always people in the streets just going about their business. The streets are so alive, I love the chaos. The market place is so colorful and looks like a patch-work. There is awesome people watching (not in a creepy way) and time doesn't seem to matter here, almost no one wears watches. The bus will take you just about anywhere and its a great way to see the city. The thing I love about it most is that I've never had to sit next to a sketchy bum like in L.A., just everyday normal folk ridin' the bus and doing their thing. I found a really awesome rock climbing gym about a 45 min bus ride into San Jose with two transfers. I have a lot more exploring to do!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment